Are you a creative individual from West Belfast
Have you developed your own product but lack the shop frontage to turn it into a cash cow?
The West Belfast Partnership is offering the opportunity for four creative individuals to be part of our ‘pop up’ shop. Those chosen will sell their products in the shop from 30th July to 12th August, providing a great opportunity to test the market and create a buzz of excitement around your product. An opportunity that you can’t afford to miss!
So if you are interested then register for the Partnerships ‘Dragons’ Den’ on the 15th June. Here you will be given the chance to showcase your product in front of a panel of judges who will select the lucky four who will participate in this one off event.
Are you ready for the Challenge?
Online registration is essential and is on a first come first served basis. The first 20 to register will be allocated time slots to showcase their product. Information and Registration forms can be found at www.westbelfast-partnership.com
Closing date for registration is 11th June at 12 noon.
Completed registration forms to be submitted by email to Ciara@wbpb.org.
If you have any further questions please contact Ciara on 02890 809202 or by email.
Candidates must be resident within West Belfast
· Candidates must not have already existing shop frontage.
· Prior to opening a meeting will take place with the successful candidates to discuss the ground rules and management of the shop.
· Candidates must be available from 30th July to 12th August from Monday to Saturday 9am -5pm and Sunday 1pm – 6pm to manage their part of the pop up shop and take sole responsibility for their product and cash flow. This includes being present or having a representative present during open hours of pop up shop.
· Chosen candidates will pay a fee of £50 upon confirming their acceptance. This will cover the running cost of the pop up shop.
Further Guidance RE: Dragons’ Den event, 15th June 2012
· Candidates will be allocated time slots. Within this candidates will have a maximum of 5 minutes to present an example of their product. Candidates should consider the following questions in relation to their product;
1) Why do you want to be a part of the pop up shop
2) What is it your product has to offer
3) What is your vision for the future of your product